The last village on the left Elbe bank before the border with Saxony. The Holy Trinity Chapel was built in 1747 by architect Wenzel Kosch and was rebuilt into a church with the same dedication in 1829. The sculptures were moved from the original chapel to the museum in Děčín. The village is situated on an international cycling trail. Connection with the right Elbe bank is provided by ferry.
- Towns and villages