Velký pruský tábor (Great Prussian Camp)

A large overhanging rock situated on the green hiking trail (Šternberk − Tourist Bridge) near the Brtníky Fortress. According to a legend, it was used by the locals as a shelter in war times. A heart and a cross were carved in the rock in 1756, which are supposed to commemorate the birth and the death of a child.

Address: 

Česká republika
50° 55' 41.6892" N, 14° 25' 46.6392" E

Category: 

  • Nature