An impoundment reservoir for timber rafting was built in 1667 in the Křinice (Kirnitzsch) River Canyon, which forms the state border. It was later rebuilt to suit the needs of ferry boats for tourists (boats are still in operation). Access is only possible from Hinterhermsdorf (3 km) or from Brtníky (8 km).
The ferry boats only operate during the summer season.
From Easter (2011: 8th April) to October Mon - Fri 9:30-16:30
Sat, Sun 9:00-17:00
Adults 4,- EUR
Children 3,- EUR
Tel.: +49 (0) 35974-55747 nebo +49 (0) 35971-70960