An isolated place in the forest where Count Franz Wenzel Salm-Reifferscheidt had a hunting lodge built in 1771. The surrounding area was provided with chestnut tree alleys in the shape of a star to honour his wife, Countess Sternberg. In 1785 the statue of St. John of Nepomuk was installed in the premises of the lodge, which was later moved to and can now be seen in Holy Cross Elevation Church in Děčín. The lodge was torn down in 1995.
Česká republika50° 56' 13.1964" N, 14° 25' 51.6108" E