Sněžná - Church of Our Lady of the Snows

Church of Our Lady of the Snows was built by Johann Christof Liebsch and Maria Liebsch, most likely in 1732. It is a single-nave Baroque church with a semicircular presbytery and a rectangular sacristy along the northern side. The church interior comes from the 19th century. Next to the presbytery is an embossed sandstone tombstone marked with the date 1732.