Sněžná − Church of Our Lady of the Snows

Church of Our Lady of the Snows was built by Johann Christof Liebsch and Maria Liebsch, most likely in 1732. It is a single-nave Baroque church with a semicircular presbytery and a rectangular sacristy along the northern side. The church interior comes from the 19th century. Next to the presbytery is an embossed sandstone tombstone marked with the date 1732.

Address: 

Česká republika
50° 55' 21.846" N, 14° 28' 19.1352" E

Category: 

  • Monument