This was originally a place of the 12th century St. Wenceslas Chapel with a crypt of the Berkas of Dubá. The present single-nave, Early Baroque church is the work of architect Zachary Hoffmann of Lipová and was built in 1711–1722. The interior statues are in the High Baroque style. The church features a remarkable three-manual organ built in 1937–1942. The 1725 altar painting “Murder of St. Wenceslas” is the work of Johanna Georga Schmidt of Krems. Next to the altar is a 1548 sarcophagus of Arnošt of Šlejnice.