The 1911 Art-Nouveau St. Josephs Church is the landmark of the village of Rybniště. It is a rectangular, single-nave structure with a pentagonal presbytery. The prismatic tower was added in 1912 and was designed by architect Antonín Möller of Varnsdorf In 1942 St. Joseph Bell and Virgin Mary Bell were removed from the church and another bell was removed from the sanctus tower. They were melted and used for armament production.
Česká republika50° 53' 16.9764" N, 14° 30' 59.778" E