First mentioned as early as 1352, the village is situated under the landmark of the southern part of Bohemian Switzerland, the hill of Růžovský vrch.
The village is now a tourist resort, with its main landmark being the Baroque SS Peter and Paul Church; west of the church is a bell tower with the a brick lower floor and boarded upper floor. On the hill of Petřín (Sturmberg) on the edge of the village stands a Dutch-type wind mill. Rising over the eastern part of the village, Pastoral Hill (Pastevní vrch) offers great views. Riedel's Cross (Riedlův kříž, a peace cross) is situated by the road to Srbská Kamenice.
- Towns and villages