Rumburk - St. Bartholomew Church

The first mention of the originally wooden church dates back to 1352. The construction of a new church was completed in 1545 and the church was consecrated a year later. The church was surrounded by a cemetery, and some of the tombstones were integrated in the external walls of the church. The church burnt down in the fire of 1744, and the construction of the new building was commenced in 1746.

Address: 

Dobrovského náměstí
408 01 Rumburk
Česká republika
50° 57' 5.7636" N, 14° 33' 24.6312" E

Category: 

  • Monument