Rudolph's Stone

An excellent vantage point situated on the sandstone wall of the Jetřichovice Rocks near Tokáň. It is named after Prince Rudolf Kinský, who first visited the rock in 1824 and later had a shelter with 170 stairs built on the top.
After frequent modifications, a new stairway was installed in 1992, and a brand new shelter was built a year later. The rock is made of ferritic sandstone: the iron incrustation forms various remarkable shapes such as lids and pipes.

Elevation: 484 m
Location: Jetřichovice

Category: 

  • Nature
  • Lookout tower / Prospect