On the hill of Petřín (Sturmberg) on the edge of the village of Růžová stands a Dutch-type wind mill built in 1844. A residential building was added in 1896. The built-in motor also allowed operation in the calm. The mill remained in operation until 1945. Its interesting feature is the five-armed wind wheel, which, however, is merely a non-functional decoration. The mill is currently used as a boarding house.
- Crafts and traditions