Mikulášovice - Holy Trinity Chapel

The three-sided chapel was designed and built by Hans Jacob Wahner in 1741. The building has a triangular floor plan with round-cut corners. There is a semicircular, framed portal in the middle of each side. The chapel is built of sandstone block with a textured face.

Address: 

Česká republika
50° 57' 28.5912" N, 14° 24' 33.4008" E

Category: 

  • Monument