Kytlice - Church of St. Anthony of Padua

The construction of the church started in 1777 and resulted in its consecration in 1782. The church was built by architect John Wenceslas Kosche. The church interior is unusually rich; the most remarkable object is the statue of Madonna imported from Italy (like many other objects in the church).. The tombstones of the Kittel family of glassmakers, after whom the village was named, are also worth seeing.

Address: 

Česká republika
50° 48' 41.1084" N, 14° 32' 8.6784" E

Category: 

  • Monument