Kamp-Bauers Kreuz - cross with a stone plinth (Chřibská)

Restored tall wrought-iron cross from 1811 near the square in Chřibská, known as Kamp-Bauers Kreuz. A new head was carved and new cast-iron cross made, with a gilded figure of Christ. The original inscription has been restored: “Liebe war des Meisters Sterben, Liebe war sein Erstr Gebot, Liebe war sein ganzes Leben, Liebe war sein schönster Tod.

Address: 

Česká republika
50° 51' 44.4924" N, 14° 29' 1.014" E

Category: 

  • Monument