The building of this glass art museum was constructed in 1769, with the museum being established in here in 193, focused on the history of glassmaking. Since 1968 the exhibition includes engraved and brushed glass from the Šenov – Bor region, reaching from 17th to 20th century. We can also find here Lobmeyr &spol. Glass, and historical lamps.
Contact: +40 487 767 206
April – October Tue – Sun 10:00 – 16:00
November Mon – Fri 10:00 – 16:00
December – March closed
- Crafts and traditions