The village is situated on the river Jetřichovická Bělá under the ruin of the Falkenštejn Castle. Its location lies on the important Czech Road (Česká silnice), which connected Bohemia and Saxony. It is a traditional tourist resort and in the past it also offered climatic and mineral spa services. The now non-existent village of Zadní (Rear) Jetřichovice was situated by the Czech Road in the valley of the Křinice River.
The village offers the Late Baroque St. John of Nepomuk Church built in 1752 and a number of timbered and half-timbered houses (now used for leisure purposes). The surrounding rocks offer chapels carved in the stone in the 19th century. The village is the starting point of many hiking and climbing trips.
- Towns and villages