Jetřichovice - St. John of Nepomuk Church

Converted from the original chapel in 1787–1791, this church is now an important landmark of Jetřichovice. In 1828 a tower was added and provided with a bell, originally made in Litoměřice in 1797. The condition of the church deteriorated after 1945 and saw repair and re-consecration as late as 1993 thanks to the contributions from the original inhabitants expelled into Germany after 1945.

Address: 

407 16 Jetřichovice
Česká republika
50° 51' 8.568" N, 14° 23' 39.084" E

Category: 

  • Monument