The first mention of a Dutch-type wind mill on Francis Hill over Huntířov comes from 1897.
The mill is situated about 500 metres southeast of the village on the right-hand side of the road to Brložec. In the 1970s the height of the mill was lowered, covered with a ridged roof and used for hey storage. In 2000 - 2001 the mill was reconstructed and is now used for residential purposes.
- Crafts and traditions