Plastic map created from local stone, by Rudolf Kögler in the garden of his own house no. 30 in Zahrady village in 1930's. The entire arela of the garden was open in 1937. The map is over 50 square meters large and since 1983 has been created national technical memory.
May – September Sun – Thu 8:00 – 17:00
Contact: +420 412 336 392, Mrs. Schnitterova
- Crafts and traditions