The relatively large castle of Falkenštejn, established in the late 1200s by the Lords of Michalovice, used to stand on the buttress NE of Jetřichovice. In the early 15th century, the castle and the entire Česká Kamenice estate was bought by Hynek Berka of Dubá. In 1428 the castle and the estate passed to Sigmund of Vartenberk. At the time, the castle was the residence of the well-known marshal Mikeš Blekta. The castle was abandoned in the late 15th century. In 1852 Countess Wilhelmina Kinský had the access road to the castle repaired and the area dedicated to tourism. Access to the castle is difficult nowadays.
- Castle / Chateau