This Classicist church was built in 1811–1814. It is a three-nave church with a rectangular sacristy on the northern side. On the western facade there is a prismatic tower with a rectangular portal, which is dated to the year 1811. There are Rococo fittings on the church door. The furnishings, like the church, are in the Classicist style and date from the beginning of the 19th century.