The slender pseudo-Gothic single-nave church with a transept and a typical spire was built in the place of the original chapel in 1869–1871. A crypt of the Thun family was built under the chapel in 1822–1835. The chapel hosts a sculptural lapidary with a permanent exhibition of the chapel’s history.
May - September Sat - Sun, feast 14:00-17:00
Tel.: +420 412 518 905