Děčín – Thun Chapel of St. John of Nepomuk

This narrow pseudo-Gothic single-nave church with its transept and characteristic tower was built on the site of the original Chapel of St. John in 1869–1871. Lying below the chapel is the crypt of the Thun family, built in 1822–1835. The chapel contains a lapidarium of sculpture with an exhibition on the history of the chapel.

Contact:
Tel.: 412 518 905; 728 040 965
info@zamekdecin.cz
www.zamekdecin.cz

1. May to 30. September
Sat - Sun: 14:00 - 17:00
svátky 14:00 - 17:00

Address: 

Chrástecká
405 02 Děčín VI-Letná
Česká republika
50° 46' 1.5564" N, 14° 11' 13.614" E

Category: 

  • Monument