Děčín - Stone Bridge

The Renaissance bridge over the Ploučnice River comes from 1574, when it replaced an older bridge that had been destroyed by a flood. In 1714 the bridge was decorated with Baroque statues of St. Vitus, St. Wenceslas and St. John by famous sculptor J. Brokoff.

Address: 

U Starého mostu
Děčín
Česká republika
50° 46' 23.0196" N, 14° 12' 43.2324" E