A single-nave longitudinal building erected in the style of a pseudo-Romanesque basilica in 1858. In 1992-1994 the church underwent reconstruction. Since 1958 the church prides in a Renaissance-style main altar, a exquisite piece of woodcarving: embossed depiction of the Last Supper, Crucifixion and Resurrection of Christ, and figurative decorations.
The altar was transferred here from the church in Krásný Studenec, where it appeared from an unknown source at the beginning of the 19th century. In 1934 it became a parish church.