Děčín – Protestant church

A single-nave church with a tall tower with a pointed roof. It is built of sandstone block and decorated with pseudo-Romanesque and pseudo-Gothic elements (1884, design by G. L. Moeckel, execution by W. Nickel). An important part in the building of the church as well as in the general development of protestant life in Děčín was played by Franz Jordan.

Address: 

Teplická
405 01 Děčín
Česká republika
50° 46' 34.0572" N, 14° 11' 38.7096" E

Category: 

  • Monument