Děčín - Holy Cross Elevation Church with the Chapel of Our Lady of the Snows

The Baroque church with an equal-armed cross plan was built in 1687-1691 and decorated with frescos by J. Kramolín from Nymburk. The church and the castle are interconnected by a covered walkway placed on pillar arcades and leading across the Rose Garden. Adjacent to the South part of the church is the Chapel of Our Lady of the Snows built in the 18th century.

Address: 

Křížová 25
Děčín
Česká republika
50° 46' 46.1892" N, 14° 12' 52.1892" E