The chateau was built in 1541–1543. Only the South Gate has been preserved from the original fortification walls and gates. The South wing is built in Renaissance style, while the North wing is Baroque.
Insensitive economic use in the 20th century deprived the chateau of its former representative appearance. Its use for commercial purposes still continues.
- Castle / Chateau